Dragons & Coffee

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cozy place for gamers to discuss games and share opinions.

2 posters

The end of an era that was once called Bioware

Poll

Is Bioware effectively dead?

[ 5 ]
    The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_lcap100%The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_lcap0%The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_lcap0%The end of an era that was once called Bioware I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 5

The end of an era that was once called Bioware Empty The end of an era that was once called Bioware

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 pm

So, what's your thoughts? Is Bioware still worth investing money for games?
    grinus
    grinus

The end of an era that was once called Bioware Empty Re: The end of an era that was once called Bioware

Post by grinus Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:19 am

CyanGriffon wrote:So, what's your thoughts? Is Bioware still worth investing money for games?

No, I think they are pretty much done. Evil or Very Mad

The end of an era that was once called Bioware Empty Re: The end of an era that was once called Bioware

Post by Guest Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:01 pm

Bioware was as good as dead before the doctors' departure.

EA had already run off all the good talent and staffed "Bioware" with no talent suck-ups like Laidlaw.

The docs did the only expedient thing they could in taking the money and bailing before EAware went belly-up.

EA is never going to admit that their actions are killing the brand and replacing their sycophants would be such an admission.

They would sooner kill Bware than admit that so ...

The end of an era that was once called Bioware Empty So that's where everybody went?

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:55 am

So that's where everybody went?

I preferred the PC Group.

See you.

Ashen

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:19 am

I go back and forth. I am kind of expecting a ban.

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 10:37 am

I'm staying here now. Two warning posts and someone feeding Elhanan information is not cool by me. I wanted to personally apologize to him, but someone showed him my last post. So... it's not secure and I feel better here.
    LunaFancy
    LunaFancy

Post by LunaFancy Tue May 19, 2015 8:11 pm

The Elhanan thing was weird for sure Cyan, I haven't been over to BSN for a while (haven't been here either) but popped in today- that was really, really strange indeed.

No bans here at least...just not much going on lol! I'm having all my fun on FB with the ED Australia crew, but if this plays picks up I'll pop in frequently again.
    grinus
    grinus

Post by grinus Thu May 21, 2015 4:45 am

Ya, Elhanan is a strange one. I noticed most in the group are occupied with other things. I think I'll check here. I'll be getting off the BSN shortly. Done with Bioware crap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 pm